Maintenance Contracts & Consulting
Network Systems & Computer Services (NSCS) is also available on a consultancy or contractual basis. You may require NSCS services either to assist or back up your existing IT staff on a specific project or just to take the heat off your IT department. Alternatively, you may not have an IT department, and you may require assistance with the planning of how to undertake a project or how to organize a new IT/Computer implementation.
We have different set of rates for contractual / consultancy based services. We provide you with our proposal(s) based on your specific requirements to cover your maintenance services throughout the year.
We can assure you our services, as a contractor, is not only cost saving but also it is to provide uninterrupted flow of information between your Network computers.
Our Contractual service clients always receive our highest response priority. A Contractual Service Agreement allows you to accurately plan and budget the support and maintenance of your IT infrastructure. These services are offered throughout Fort Erie, Niagara Falls, Port Colburn and Welland.
The owner and manager of NSCS (Ed Tower) is an IT professional and holds numerous professional certifications, including Microsoft Certified Professional, Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer, and Computing Technology Industry Association A+.
Advantages of a maintenance contract:
- Save more than 30% on hourly rate for emergency calls.
- Receive priority for emergency calls (same day, in most cases)
- With regular scheduled visits we will be better equipped to advise on how to use current software to improve an employee's productivity.
- Advise on new technology that will benefit your company's productivity.
We can devise a maintenance plan to suite your requirements. Please call Ed at 905-994-9173 to set up a meeting to discuss your maintenance requirements.
We can help you to:
• Upgrade existing computers and network systems
• Install new computers and network systems
• Design, install, and support servers for networks, email, web hosts, etc.
• Design, install, and support Backup Systems for your data.
• Design, install, and support VPN to create a remote desktop system.
• Install and configure applications
• Scan and remove viruses and spywares.